Friday, October 8, 2010

James Gurney's Color and Light


Yesterday we had a visit from James Gurney!!!! He has been in town visiting schools and studios giving lectures and talks. We were lucky that he took time out of his busy schedule to stop by and check out the studio.
I'm sure you've all checked out his blog and if you haven't you really should. His tenacity and curiosity regarding all things pictorial is insane and it definitely shows in his last book Imaginative Realism and he's gone and done it again in his new book that will be out soon called Color and Light. He was gracious enough to let us have a sneak peek at it while he was here and I have to say it looks awesome. Can't wait to get my hands on it.

Thanks Mr. Gurney for dropping by!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet! I'd love to meet him, I hope he stops by my school sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The most detailed guide i've reviewed. A brilliant book.

    house cleaning salt lake

    ReplyDelete